So, I totally got the July Citrus Lane Box
There are a lot of great things in it:
So, in the picture you can see there are five different items
- Little Buddy Wipes by Me4kidz which retail for 2.49. (pictured top right) Also, if you go look at their site they have a really cool first aid kid which is only 14.95 and is super cute
- Organic Food Packet by NurturMe they are sold in packs of 8 so the retail would be about 1.19. Ollie isn’t on solids yet… so jury is going to be out on this one for a little while. Also came with a 25 cent coupon off future purchase
- Mum+Bub Soothing Ointment by Aden+Anais retails for 1.33. (I got a .25oz tube and a 3oz goes for 15.95) This stuff is AWESOME… it smells great and doesn’t leave a gross residue.. just, very ideal
- Also by Aden+Anais is a Burpy Bib which retails for 11.00. This is a great idea as it can be a burpcloth or a bib although I will be totally honest I like the other prints better than this one which is called “star bright” still a very good item to have.
- Pack & Go Mini Mobile by Tiny Love which retails for 14.99. Of all the products this is the most innovative, different and cool (I’ve been doing this mom thing for a while so when I say it, it means something) It’s a very small mobile for a carseat or stoller and it FOLDS UP! Why wasn’t this invented earlier… it’s sensory for different ages as well so it grows with baby. I love that the center is a little bell too very cute.
So, if I had paid the full 21$ for this months box I would have made out like a bandit because this stuff totaled 31$ in all but it’s even better because I only paid 15$ so my friends that’s 16$ in swag for free
Oh and also a coupon for 10 free Postagrams from Sincerely Inc.